Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We believe that communication is vital to good dental care. It’s common for people to have lots of questions about dentistry, and we welcome those questions. Whether you are wondering about dental care in general or our office specifically, give us a call or drop us a line via our convenient online form (please see our Contact Page), and we’ll help you out.
We’ve also collected several of the questions that we hear the most often right here on our website. Take a look and see if your question is answered here. If your question isn’t listed or if you’d like more information, go ahead and let us know!
- What types of insurance do you take?
- Where are you located?
- What are your hours?
- What can I expect at my first appointment?
- When do you start accepting children?
- Do you participate with Medicaid or any HMO/DMO insurance plans?
- What is the Inman Aligner?
- How is the Inman Aligner different from Invisalign?
- Will my insurance cover Inman Aligner?
- What are dental implants?